Storytelling for Influence
Storytelling for Influence and Persuasion is a deep dive into persuasive storytelling to inspire people, investors, customers and others to act. Detailing the universal languages of connection, core story elements and feedback loops; this module shows the participant how to craft an influential narrative. Learning objectives and outcomes include:
- Mastering the 3 universal languages of influence
- Establishing tools and metrics to determine storytelling performance and effectiveness
- Understanding what’s important to track when storytelling for sales and funding and why.
- Upgraded story that is focused on being a persuasive narrative
- Establishing when and where to tell the story
Keynotes, Workshops and More!
Storytelling for Influence and Persuasion, like most Tribetan modules, can be experienced as a keynote or as a longer workshop. In both cases it is interactive, oriented towards core skill building and inspirational. Below are some examples of how Tribetan modules have been used:
- 60 minute keynote that included a thirty minute speech and thirty minutes for Q&A. Audience of 1000+ for an executive leadership summit
- 3 hour interactive workshop for a group of 40 leaders
- 20 minute keynote for a live audience of 200+ industry luminaries and a broadcast/livestreaming audience of 1,000,000+
- 2 hour founders lunch including an opening keynote, lunch discussion and then a closing performance for 10 Founders and CEOs
- 60 minute keynote that included a fifteen minute speech and thirty minutes for Q&A. Audience of 900+ high school students
- Consulting session reviewing a personal or corporate narrative and giving feedback and comments
- Coaching session to help create an initial draft of a personal or corporate narrative
If you are interested in speeches, lectures, workshops or collaborating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2011-2019 Tiffany Ann Norwood. All Rights Reserved.