The Tribetan Method
The Tribetan Method module teaches the science of turning imagination into reality. A great primer on how to be entrepreneurial and innovative. This module provides the primary and foundational skills for making imagination real; and makes a strong case for success being a human science. Learning objectives and outcomes include:
- Understanding the concept of primary skills and why success is a human science
- Understanding the core beliefs required to be an effective innovator
- Appreciating the role and importance of imagination
- Understanding the role of a supporter and its importance
- Recognizing the importance of storytelling in attracting partners, funding,people and resources
- Identifying the 3 universal languages of influence and using them to craft apersuasive narrative
- Understanding the trade-off between confidentiality and collaboration
- Learning how to cultivate hope, determination and endurance.
Keynotes, Workshops and More!
The Tribetan Method, like most Tribetan modules, can be experienced as a keynote or as a longer workshop. In both cases it is interactive, oriented towards core skill building and inspirational. Below are some examples of how Tribetan modules have been used:
- 60 minute keynote that included a thirty minute speech and thirty minutes for Q&A. Audience of 1000+ for an executive leadership summit
- 3 hour interactive workshop for a group of 40 leaders in legal and finance industry
- 20 minute keynote for a live audience of 200+ industry luminaries and a broadcast/livestreaming audience of 1,000,000+
- 2 hour founders lunch including an opening keynote, lunch discussion and then a closing performance for 10 Founders and CEOs
- 60 minute keynote that included a fifteen minute speech and thirty minutes for Q&A. Audience of 900+ high school students
- Consulting session reviewing a personal or corporate goal and showing how the Tribetan Method can be used to achieve success.
If you are interested in speeches, lectures, workshops or collaborating, please contact email@example.com